Saturday, February 06, 2016
One of the accounts I work with is TBI Holdings in the Netherlands. I was able to work with the Autodesk innovation leadership last year to get TBI to present at the Innovation Forum during AU2015. If you are interested to listen how TBI's Voorbij pre-cast factory is using technology to change the design to fabrication process make sure you review part 4 of this video. Jos Mulkens and Jeroen Pat from TBI will explain how the concept has become reality & Revit is very much centric to the process.
Wednesday, October 08, 2014
As announced this week, Autodesk are now offering free software to school kids, teachers, students & lecturers. I have said for a long time, that educating the next generation in digital tools should be something which is not a commodity, so its exciting to see that getting access to all of Autodesk's tools is now easier than ever for those in education. For more details, go here.....
I’m pleased to announce that Ideate will be visiting the UK at the end of October & will be supporting the London Revit User Group LRUG with a event focused around Mastering the Revit [DATA] Model on the 27th October 2014 at the Building Centre, 26 Store Street London WC1E 7BT in central London.
The agenda is as follows:-
- 5:30pm-6:00pm – Refreshments, Networking & Introductions
- 6:00pm-6:30pm - London RUG October Meeting; what next?
- 6:30pm-7:15pm – Auditing Your Revit Project with Ideate Explorer for Revit
- 7:15pm-8:00pm – Mastering Your Revit Data With Ideate BIMLink
If you are interested in hanging out with other Revit geeks from London town, sharing ideas as well as hearing how Ideate’s tools can support your Revit workflows, be sure to sign up for this exclusive event. Details on the event & how to register can be found here.
Friday, September 19, 2014
I got some useful information from our Enterprise Support team which I want to share. Its certainly worth being aware of this….
Autodesk are pleased to announce new Update releases for Revit 2015.The following files will be available for download via the Autodesk Application manager:
• 2015 R2 (includes UR4 and the latest Hotfix) - Subscription Advantage Pack customers
• 2015 UR4 for regular customers where the license registration is not tied to a subscription contract
You have to choose from either 2015 R2 or 2015 UR4 as they cannot be installed alongside each other.
If Revit 2015 has not been registered , then you will not be presented with either update.
• Revit 2015 R2 w/ ENU docs - is available via the Subscription Center under downloads.
By 6pm EST, September 19th:
• Revit 2015 UR4 w/ ENU docs - will be available for download via AKN (.com)
All remaining languages for download via Application Manager, documents in Subscription Center and AKN, will be published within the following week.”